Become a member of the Polish Chamber of Packaging!
Polish Chamber of Packaging (PCP) was established in 1994 as an association assembling manufacturers and users of packaging, packaging materials, machinery and equipment for the packaging industry.
It's main task is to represent interests of companies manufacturing packaging materials, containers and machines, as well as printing plants acting in packaging area. PCP organizes business trips for their members to major international exhibitions, promoting Polish packaging industry. The Chamber is also busy in organizing conferences and training devoted to the organizations and management of a company, and also progress in technology, laws and regulations. It also propagates among the members a code of good business practices (business ethics).
PCP represents its members against the state and self-governments agencies, transmitting their opinions and motions. It also participates in the making of business laws.
PCP cooperates with the similar organizations in other countries, supporting the presence of Polish packaging companies on foreign markets. It also manages data base on trade offers and cooperation opportunities.
Membership of a company in PCP verifies its credibility as a trade partner. Activities of PCP manages its President elected by the General Assembly for the four years' term.
General Assembly is the supreme Authority of the Chamber. General Assemblies take place once a year. In between, decisions are taken by the PCP Council.
The Chamber is the organizer of the Competition for the thesis on packaging and co-organizer of the PakStar packaging competition. It awards the titles "Merit for the Packaging Industry" and "Meritorious Company for the Packaging Industry".
The Chamber is also the initiator of the "Packaging Day" (15 September)
As of the year 2000, the post of the PCP President is held by Professor Stanislaw Tkaczyk.
- promotes the activity and offer of all its members in Poland and abroad,
- facilitates contacts with national and foreign partners,
- takes an active part in industry events, fairs, conferences, congresses,
- actively participates in the formulation of economic law, industrial, tax, customs policy, etc.,
- supports the economic and organizational initiatives of the members of the Chamber,
- organizes events promoting the activities of the Chamber and its members,
- participates in educational actions and projects,
- co-operates with trade unions and associations and foreign organizations,
- runs a bank of trade and cooperation offers on the website Pakowanie.info
- collects and propagate technical and economic information in the field of packaging,
- publishes a quarterly "Packaging Bulletin",
- publishes Industry Catalogues distributed to selected sectors of the market: food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, industrial (household / electronics, automotive, furniture, chemical and other manufacturing sectors), trade and distribution and logistics,
- runs a packaging industry website Pakowanie.info
Benefits of membership
- free presentation of the PIO member in the Big Catalogue of Packaging Industry
- 50% discount for advertising for PCP members in the catalogue "Packaging, materials
and equipment for the food industry "distributed to the food industry
- free presentation of the company in the Industry website Pakowanie.info
- free presentation of the product offer on the B2B online Marketplace on the packaging industry website www.pakowanie.info
- possibility of placing on the member company's website, on letterhead and other materials the logo of the Chamber and the record: Member of the Polish Chamber of Packaging
- free advertising (banner ad) in the newsletter sent once a week to more than 2000 companies in the packaging and packaging sectors (food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, logistics, furniture, agro, industrial and manufacturing)
- 50% discount on placing banner ads on the main website Pakowanie.info
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs PACKAGING DEPOT (Kiszyniów, Moldova)
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs RIGA FOOD (Riga, Latvia)
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs PAKFOOD (Poznań, Poland )
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs Warsaw Pack (Warsaw, Poland)
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs Packaging Innovations (Warsaw, Poland)
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs TAROPAK (Poznań, Poland)
- preferential conditions for participation in trade fairs FACHPACK 2018 (Nuremberg, Germany)
- free presentation of promotional and advertising materials at selected trade fairs at the Polish Chamber of Packaging stand in Poland and abroad
- free entry for selected industry events (Taropak/PakFood, Packaging Innovations, Warsaw Pack)
Discounts in trade magazines
- discounts on advertising in selected trade magazines (according with publishers)
- discounts on advertising in selected trade websites (according with publishers)
- access to PCP reports on packaging industry in Poland
- first access to the latest industry information from Poland and from abroad
- access to legal regulations concerning the packaging market in Poland and in the EU
- discounts on reciprocal services provided by members of the Chamber
- discounts for training organized by the Polish Chamber of Packaging and COBRO- Packaging Research Institute
- 50% discount on Conference "Food Packaging Safety" during the Fair Pakfood 2017 in Poznań
With the offer of our members we reach:
- food industry and food processing
- pharmaceutical industry
- cosmetic industry
- warehouse logistics sector and TSL
- trade and distribution
- furniture industry
- household appliances sector
- automotive industry
- chemical industry
- agro industry: horticulture, vegetable industry, agriculture
- other industries that pack their products
Express the will of membership by submitting a PCP member's declaration with attachments (a copy of the Register of Entrepreneurs or a certificate of entry in the register of economic activity) and a commitment to observe the provisions of the Statute.
Once accepted into the Chamber, the member pays a one time entry fee - 1,000.00 PLN
The annual membership fee varies depending on the sales value and is respectively:
- for companies with annual sales value under 10 millions PLN - 1 950,00 PLN
- for companies with annual sales value from 10 to 50 millions PLN - 3 600,00 PLN
- for companies with annual sales value up to 50 mln PLN. - 5 400,00 PLN
The decision of membership is made by the President of the Chamber on the basis of the recommendation of two members of the Chamber.
Documents and forms to download on the Chamber website: